Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Singleton Zindabad

What better option for a first blog than writing about what seems to be an ongoing problem – Marriage.

First things first – is there a right age for marriage? If yes, what age bracket is it? 23-25, 25-27, 27-30 or 30+?How does one plan their life especially regarding marriage.

It amazed me when my friend said he always wanted to get married when he was 28 & have first kid after 2 years of marriage. Surprisingly, he did.

But common, with how many people does this happen? If things go as planned most of the problems would be solved by half.

Yes, you need to plan & it does help, but planning a marriage/ kids is something I definitely cant.

And….I strongly feel there is a sense of anticipation around someone who is single which I thoroughly enjoy :)

Largely, people think 23-25 & 25-27 is the right time because one tends to be more flexible, matured & you can support your children well.But then life is so unpredictable how do know you will live long enough let alone supporting children.

For me it’s about right time & not about right age.

How do know what works & what doesn't. Marriage is a risk that one has to take. So why not delay it as much as you can..;)

Meanwhile enjoy your singleton :)

2 comments:

  1. Turning 30 is the synonym of the lives women experience these days... It is a wonderful movie about women's point of view...Hae u seen it

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't..I should..may be when I turn 30..:)

    ReplyDelete