Thursday, 22 September 2011

Middle Man

We grow up with different people in school, college, work etc. We adapt ourselves while we are with them, to an extent we get influenced too.

Mind you, we get influenced only when we have the affinity or at least an iota of liking towards that particular quality.

A Middle Man is the one who is always hinged between the cross cultures of family & friends. More than often it is state of mind where you neither agree nor disagree.

It’s like the idea of a blind date – thou it is exciting & fun would I want to go on a blind date? – No.

Thou I agree there has to be compatibility between partners & the best way to know a person is to live with your partner, would I agree for a live-in? definitely No.

I neither protest a blind date or a live-in. It’s just that it is not for me. But these ideas or even gay relationships would be alien to our families.

As long as two people are happy – does anything else matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment